Monday, September 19, 2011

Today's word of the day....... CAFFEINE (in any form)

Ode to Monday! Hard to wake up and hard to stay awake, unless .......... you have help!  CAFFEINE, Oh what a wonderful word. I don't mind going to work, in fact I actually like it this year. Yup! I like it! Maybe its because I teach just Math or it could be I have a student teacher or it could be that I have lucked out and have 75 wonderful "little people"! Maybe it is a Combo #3!!! It's just the rolling over, looking at the clock, hitting snooze, part that I am struggling with.


Chinese paper throwing star
I also love the fact that at 10:00am in the morning- that I want to text some sweet messages to the Hubby; but at 8:00pm when he and the kids are throwing Chinese Throwing Stars at each other and making Poppers I seem to have selective memory of those thoughts. At least, they are male bonding.

"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel!"


Wine seems to be the word of the night! I am thinking red tonight. AND if one of those.....stars hit me again, I will be making one for my OWN defense!

Mark works relentlessly on his star, even researched!!! I wish he put this much effort into EVERYTHING that he did!




Pin It Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment