Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer's Ending and there are many things popping up new!

I am now an official Cookie Lee Consultant!! Yeah, for me. I finally decided to put something that I have wanted to do for a long time into action!!. I am excited and can't wait to really start doing it.

Check it out!!  http://www.cookielee.biz/hollygailey
With the end of summer drawing near, my dear hubby decides that he wants a ski boat! It would have been great to have it in June! :-) But I a looking forward to having many fun filled outings on it. We are going to pick up tomorrow afternoon.

With Back To School commericals and ads everywhere you look, I am trying to get back in teacher mode. I do think that teachers are alot like their students; they LOOOOOOOVe their summer break! I am really going to miss time spent with my boys. They are growing up so fast; and I am so blessed to have summers with them. JUST SAY NO to year around school.

That should do it for tonight- We are about to watch Big Brother and then Rango!! I gotta get me some Johnny Depp! Pin It Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment