Monday, July 2, 2012

Gettin' It Done without Stress!!

My New Weekly Schedule!
Love, Love, Love This!





I am going to give this a try!! Who would like to try this and give comments and feedback????


Monday: Done! 

   I have cleaned the kitchen and the dining room with the help of my 2 boys! It went really well!
   I am leaving the floor to do after supper tonight, that way I will be completely finished! I have  also finished the "daily" chores as well! I have decided to figure out a "laundry" system for each day as well! I will try it for this week. I am washing whites and the cleaning rags today. My kids did however see a problem, Thursday says Kids Bathroom- but it doesnt say Kids room. So I am saying that Thursday also means Kids Room day (and I might throw in playroom~ however that almost needs to be a daily chore!

But, overall so far so good and I have the rest of the day to do whatever and I have maybe spent 45 minutes or so cleaning!  I just have got to let my OCD mind rest and not clean!

Source: my3monsters.com via Amy on Pinterest
Pin It Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment